- Atari VCS Video Computer System
- Power supply
- Power cord
- HDMI cable
Atari VCS All-In bundles also include an Atari Wireless Modern Controller and an Atari Wireless Classic Joystick. You may also use third-party controllers that are Xbox or PC compatible, as well as a keyboard and mouse.
In order to set-up the Atari VCS for the first time we recommend using a compatible controller.
QUICKSTART GUIDE: VCS SYSTEM
CAUTION: Risk of explosion if battery is replaced by an incorrect type. Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
ATTENTION: Risque d'explosion si la batteries est remplacée par un type incorrect. Mattre au rebus les batteries usagées selon les instructions.
This product is intended to be supplied with a LISTED POWER UNIT, marked with "Limited Power Source", "LPS" on unit, output rated 19Vdc, min. 3.42A, min. 2000m attitude of operations and Tma = 40°C
QUICKSTART GUIDE: CONTROLLERS
Positioning the Atari VCS in your Home
Place your Atari VCS on a flat, stable surface that is well-ventilated, relatively cool, and away from direct heat sources. Don't put other objects on top of the Atari VCS. Do not place the Atari VCS on top of something that generates heat. Also avoid putting anything directly behind the vents at the back corners of the Atari VCS. The Atari VCS is designed to be displayed openly and device performance will also benefit from placement in a well-ventilated location.
CONNECTING TO YOUR TV
The Atari VCS video computer system includes one HDMI cable. Use this cable to connect the system to an HDMI-compatible TV, HDTV, or monitor.
- Find the HDMI port on the back of the console. The HDMI port is labeled.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the Atari VCS.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI input on your TV. The HDMI cable carries both audio and video to your TV.
Connecting to a Network
The Atari VCS requires an Internet connection. You may connect your Atari VCS to your wireless router or modem. If you prefer to connect wirelessly, skip this step. You will be prompted to connect to a wireless network during setup.
For a wired Internet connection, use an Ethernet cable to connect your router or modem to the ethernet port in the back of the Atari VCS. The ethernet port is labeled.
Plugging in Power
The Atari VCS requires AC power to operate. To connect the Atari VCS to power:
- Plug the power cord into the power supply.
- Plug the power supply into the AC power port at the right rear of the Atari VCS. The AC Power Port is labeled.
- Plug the end of the power cord into an electrical outlet.
Turning on the Power
Press and hold the power button on the rear left of the Atari VCS until the Atari Fuji logo on the right of the front panel is illuminated.
Setting Up Your Atari VCS
Once you power on your Atari VCS, on-screen instructions will walk you through connecting a controller, connecting to a wireless network, and creating an Atari VCS account.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/ TV technician for help.
This Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.
This device contains license-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
- This device may not cause interference.
- This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
L’émetteur/récepteur exempt de licence contenu dans le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Innovation, Sciences et Développement économique Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes:
- L’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
- L’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.